PRETENDER..

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I remember the day when I see your smile
Make fun with your friends and say me “Hi!”
I remember the way you look at me
While saying the words that make me glee..


I remember the way you’ve got my num,
Text and call me with your voice so warm
When you said you like me, I couldn’t convince,
‘Cause I’m not that kind of girl you would ever wished..


I couldn’t imagine you’ll make it through
But what should I do if I don’t love you?
While here’s my buddy who’s in love with you
I’ll be happy if you love her too..


She’s so happy when you text her
And can’t sleep when you court her
She told me everything that both of you were happy
And I feel success to make you merry


But one day, she told me
She can’t understand you well
Even you can say the same thing to her
And suddenly I feel unwell when the story had been end..


As year goes by
We’re here still friends
But sometimes I feel something
That I can’t even tell


Sometimes I’d regret
Those sweet moments
And maybe if we,
Both of us will never lonely


But what should I do?
If you want to forget me too
Do I need to do the same?
Or make it as big shame?


Maybe this is the end
The love that I pretend
The love that I suddenly feel
And also fast to redeem


Thank you for everything
And I LOVE YOU my FRIEND

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ako si...

My photo
WHO AM I? an unidentified being
Powered by Blogger.