CRUSH..

Sunday, November 7, 2010
First day of school
I feel so fool
I don’t know how to move
better and groove
I’m sitting in the corner
 while doing whatever
When I’ve heard my name
with the voice of strange
I look at my back
and see that guy
I feel like trembling
with only his smile




As day goes by,
I think I can’t lie
I like him so mush
even he’s bad
But here’s my heart,
put in fire
Crumbled and crushed
like an abstract art
Not knowing what for
even before
But what should I do,
if I’m fallen for you?




I don’t know what to do
and I don’t want to know it too
What I really feel for you
‘cause I know I would be hurt too
Better hide it,
Than show it
For what else for?
If you’re already in love for
Someone I can’t compete
and someone I would never beat
                maybe it’s better to hide it.. my CRUSH ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Ako si...

My photo
WHO AM I? an unidentified being
Powered by Blogger.